Answered

Danish Holiday Year End - Carryover

• 12 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi,
Is there anyone who has a good practice they can share for Danish holiday year end.
On Dec. 31st, we need to transfer a max. of 5 days to the new year where the employee loses the rest. Has anyone found a non-manual solution?

icon

Best answer by Maria Laura Arauco 13 October 2021, 10:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Astrid Friis

Thank you so much for sharing your question with the community. 

Currently, it is not possible to set the carryover limit from the previous year to a number of days. Although there is a workaround for this adjustment and you can see how it can be done step by step in the following post: 

Although the solution is not automatic, you can use an import to edit the balance in bulk action to all your employees at once.

Hope you find this workaround helpful. Have a great day!

Best regards from Madrid, 

-Maria Laura

Hi Astrid! 

I used the Accural Balance Upload to do it in bulk! When you do it, it overrides the employees old balance.

We award our employees 5 additional vacation days (feriefridage) on the 1st of October 2021. So even though some employees had 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days left, I uploaded 5 additional vacation days for each full-time employee. Personio didn’t adjust it by 5, but overrode the old value, which is great, because now we can still see how many additional vacation days each employee had! As you can see in the picture attached, the balance remains 5, even if the previous balance was 2.

I hope this was helpful :slight_smile: Please do not hesitate to reach out. We are also a Danish company so I’m sure we can help each other out with best practices.

Best,
Emma Tcheng
Student Assistant, ZeroNorth A/S

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

HI @Emma Tcheng,
Velkommen! It’s great to have you on board. 😊Feel free to introduce yourself here.

Thank You so much for sharing your best practices with the Community, that is super helpful.

If you ever need help with something, I’d be very happy to assist!

All the best,
Daniele

Your reply