Tutorial

[France] Configurer les Congés Payés et les RTT dans Personio

• 17 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • Personio Implementation Manager
  • 0 replies

[English Below]: How to configure Paid Vacation and RTT for French offices.

Chère Community,

Certains utilisateurs pensent ne pas pouvoir configurer leurs absences correctement sur Personio, notamment les congés payés et les RTT. 

Dans cette vidéo, je vous explique comment paramétrer les congés payés, les RTT et comment assigner vos politiques d’absence à vos collaborateurs. 

Si vous avez la moindre question à ce sujet, n’hésitez pas à laisser un commentaire sous cet article! 

How to configure Paid Vacation and RTT for French offices

Dear Community,

If you have an office in France, you may have wondered if it is possible to configure French absence types in Personio, especially Paid Vacation and RTT.

In this video, a member of our team explains (in French) how to set up Paid Vacation and RTT in Personio, according to French regulations. You will also be shown how to assign your absence policies to your employees.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on this post and we will be happy to help!

3 replies

Hi Community Team,

is there also an English version of the video?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Gizem

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Gizem,

this video was created particularly in French as it only applies to french holiday accruals. 
Just to be sure that you need exactly this, do I understand correctly that you need to set up vacation for an employee in France, but speak english? 

I am sorry not being able to offer a translation of the video. My French isn’t great, but I was able to understand it from seeing the screen. 

Best,
Lena

Hi @Lena 

thank you for your response. Yes, I have to set up a vacation Policy for an employee in France but I only speak English and German. 

Best,

Gizem

Your reply