Answered

Holidays period - France

• 27 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

we have a situation in Paris where the period of holidays is from June 1st to May 31st. Is there any option or could be developed a function that this set up could be configured?.

We only could manage the tracking from January 1st to December 31st, but I won't be accurate to the local needs.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mara 27 April 2021, 16:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Toño, 

Great to hear form you and thanks for your post. 

Unfortunately, it is not possible to adapt the holiday period. Therefore, if the vacation entitlement is not granted at the beginning of the year but on June 01st, I would suggest to create a 0-days accrual policy under Settings > Absence > Paid Vacation, assign it to all employees (via Employee list), and to import the correct entitlement via the “Accrual Balance Upload” every year on June 01st. The template for the Accrual Balance Upload can be found in the Download section of this helpcenter article

However, your input and feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to also submit your suggestions and wishes regarding our tool in our ideation area within the Personio Community. Together with our product team, we are going to review and comment on the ideas and potentially take them into account for the further product development. 

Kind regards, 

Mara 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Toño

hope all is well. 
I just wanted to follow up your question. Has my suggestion worked out for you or have you perhaps found an alternative solution in the meantime? 

We’d be keen to hear your thoughts on it. 

Warmest, 
Mara 

Your reply