Answered

Missing holidays for one employee

• 22 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello Community! I am Mike from Madrid and I am here to ask you if it ever happened to you that for only employee of your team holidays are missing so every absence should be categorized as “Others”. How is it possible to add these 12 days of vacation to her panel? Thank you so much for your collaboration, have a nice day!

icon

Best answer by Lauraglendon 22 December 2021, 16:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Mikermn,

Thank you very much for reaching out to the Community!

To understand a bit more about your question, I have reached out to you via a direct message.

I look forward to hearing for you, and sharing the solution with our other Community members from there.

Kind regards,

Laura :sunflower:

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Mikermn ,

Thanks so much for your quick response via DM!

To summarise, an employee on your team had no accrual policy for the absence type ‘Holiday’. As mentioned in DM, here’s a summary on how to get this added:

Please reach out to one of your company’s Personio Administrators and provide them with the following steps to add and adjust your colleague’s Holiday balance:

1. Assign the accrual policy by going to Employee’s account > Absence Tab > Holidays > Set Policy Now. I would recommend choosing 'Applicable from: Hire Date' setting here. (Supporting guide here)
  2. Once assigned, please ensure that the balance is up to date with this employee’s current balance. If it isn't, please click on the Pencil icon beside the entitlement value and select 'Adjust by a number of days'. (Supporting guide here)

If you have any further questions on this, please reach out! 

All the best,

Kind regards,
Laura :sunflower:

Your reply