Answered

Overtime request

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

** English Below ** 

Cómo podemos solicitar que los empleados antes de realizar una hora extra tengan que solicitar aprobación de su manager?

How can we make sure that employees, before working overtime, have to request approval from their supervisor?

icon

Best answer by Maria Laura Arauco 4 May 2021, 17:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hola @Toño,
Voy a añadir la traducción al inglés de tu pregunta y la respuesta, para que toda la Community pueda entender tu pregunta y aportar sus ideas. :blush::earth_asia:

Muchas gracias por tu aporte a nuestra Community! Sobre tu pregunta, una vez hayas configurado el horario de trabajo con seguimiento de horas extra y lo hayas asignado a los empleados correspondientes, puedes definir que el supervisor apruebe el registro de horario. 

Para ello, debes ir a Ajustes> Aprobaciones> Registro de Jornada y definir quién quieres que apruebe esto. En tu caso, puedes definir al Supervisor. En este caso, una vez los empleados hayan realizado un registro de jornada, quedaría en su calendario como pendiente. El supervisor recibiría una notificación para aprobar o rechazar desde su perfil en Registro de Jornada> Ir a Aprobaciones.

Espero haberte ayudado, para cualquier otra consulta no dudes en contactar con nosotros!

Un saludo, 
Maria Laura

Hi Toño, 
Thank you very much for your contribution to our Community! Regarding your question, once you have configured the work schedule with time tracking and assigned it to the corresponding employees, you can define that the supervisor has to approve the employees attendance record.

To do this, you must go to Settings> Approvals> Attendance and define someone to approve this step. In your case, you can define the Supervisor. Once the employees have made a record of the attendace, it would remain in their calendar as pending. The supervisor will then receive a notification to approve or reject in ther Profile> Attendance> Go to Approvals.

I hope I have helped you, for any other question do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,
Maria Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Toño 

Happy Monday! I wanted to ask you if the solution I gave you worked well for you? Or let the community know if you have found a different workaround! We would like to hear your opinion on this. 

Best regards, 

Maria Laura

Your reply