Answered

Planned vacation days in 2022 and overall vacation balance

• 22 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

The new year is just around the corner, and we are experiencing some difficulties with absence requests in the new year. The problem is:

One of our employees has requested two vacation days in the beginning of January. However, since the employee has acquired these days in 2021, Personio is not taking these into account in the overall balance. Thus, it looks like she still has 2.2 vacation days left to use, which is incorrect and confusing.

Is there a way to solve this? 

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Dino Hadzikadunic 23 November 2021, 09:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Emma Tcheng,

Thank you for your question.

At the moment days planned in upcoming year will be deducted on 1st of January of the respective year. However, days planned in upcoming years can be seen in the employee profile under absences just below Overall balance as per your screenshot.

For better overview I would recommend you to add a column “planned days balance” of the respective absence type to the Employee Overview and position it next to the actual balance. Difference between two numbers will be the actual balance.

Information on how to customise columns can be found in this Helpcenter article.

I hope you will find this solution useful.  

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kindest regards,

Dino

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Emma Tcheng,
Could you let us know if @Dino Hadzikadunic’s answer helped you solve this situation? 

Otherwise, if you have any follow-up questions, just leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
Daniele

Hi @Dino Hadzikadunic And @Daniele,

Yes, you answered my question :)

Best,
Emma

Your reply