presence overview

• 20 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Good morning,

Due to Covid we often work from home and also have the opportunity to work at our 2 offices in NL. Now we would like to make visible to all colleagues who works where on day x. So from home, from office A or from office B, but also whether someone has a day/half a day off or a part-time day/morning/afternoon. Do you have a solution for this? After Covid, we will also continue to work non-standard from the office, we want to keep it as flexible and transparent as possible.

Now we have incorporated this in the absence calendar, and that is of course not logical and desirable in the end.

Thanks in advance, and would love to hear from you.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Elise van Dortmont,

as you already describe it, currently the best possibility to track this would be using different absence types.
The absence type can be setup similar to the home office absence described in this article: How Do I Set Up Home Office in Personio?

I would love to see your suggestion on this as an idea in the ideation area. Find here some additional information on how to submit an idea:

I am also very interested in workarounds other community user are currently using for this.

If there is anything open I can support you with, I am here to help.

Have a great weekend
Marc

Your reply