Answered

Time tracking with defined core hours

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello,

I would like to be able to define core hours within a working day. At the moment is looks like you can either define a daily working time in general or define the exact time frame but not a kind of combination of both. Is that somehow possible or do I need to submit a new idea?

Is there any plan to make tracking flex time with core hours more efficient and easy in the near future?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by CécileM 6 May 2021, 09:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Dear Sonnenblume,

Thank you so much for your message and insight. I hope you are well.

This is an amazing question and one that is relevant to several companies.

Unfortunately, we do not have a system that allows you to choose core hours at the minute. You can only either define the number of worked hours a day or the exact timeframe, as you explained in your message. Going from there, you can track attendance and/or overtime from these hours.

In the case of flexible working days, we advise Personio users to calculate the number of weekly hours and scatter them evenly on all the days worked in your company, as explained in the section Flexible Working Days in this article. Would that be something that could work for you?

Your insight is precious to us! It would be very useful and helpful to other users and also to us at Personio if you went to the Ideation section of this Community and left feedback. We look forward to receiving your insight on working schedules!

Have a lovely day!

Kindest regards,

Cécile

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello @Sonnenblume !

How are you doing?

I have noticed that you submitted your idea as feedback on our platform! Thank you so much for this!

I just wanted to check if the article on Flexible Working Days was useful to you? Was it appropriate to what you wanted to do?

I wish you a lovely day,

Kindest regards,

Cécile.

Your reply