Creating documents in bulk

• 13 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I wish to multi generate document templates. For example if you have one letter which needs to be send to the whole company. Now you have to generate each document individually instead of the option to generate it all at once.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Emmy, 
Welcome to the Personio Community! 🎉 Great to have you here.

@Sanja actually already posted this as an idea last month: “Document generation for multiple employees simultaneously” Make sure to click on it and upvote it so it can gain more attention 😊 

If you wish to submit an idea in the future, please read our quick guide first:

If you have any more questions, feel free to create a new topic at any time.

All the best,
Daniele

Hello,

Do you have an ETA on this? We need to get a security standards document sent out to all employees and have them electronically sign it. The thought of having to do this one at a time for all employees doesn’t fill me with joy! :-(

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Duncan,

Thank you very much for your comment!

This feature is not yet on our roadmap at the moment. I can definitely understand why undertaking signature requests one at a time for all employees is not practical, and I am sorry not to be able to offer you any other way to solve this. 

Another user has posted this suggestion for improvement in our ideation area:

Please vote for the idea, in order to be informed about any update we might share.

I hope to see you soon again in the community! 

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

P.S. If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

Your reply