Answered

Malfunction of Bulk email send

• 19 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

Yesterday was finally the time to send everyone their invite to get them started with their Profile in Personio. 

I used the bulk send option at the top of the employees page (after selecting all employees), and got the notification that the invitations had been sent. 

During the day I received a lot of messages informing me that they had not received their invitation, even after checking their spam box. I sent out the invites again. Still only several people received an invite. 

I have no been sending everyone their invitations one by one.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or am I doing something wrong? 

I double checked and all the email addresses are correct.

icon

Best answer by Lena 22 October 2021, 16:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Florentine,

currently I am not aware about any issues with our eMail provider yet. I am happy to check in with the team. 

In the meantime, I will contact you directly in order to get more details and a concrete example.

As soon as we know more, I will write an update here in the community. :)

Cheers,
Lena

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Dear Community, 

It turned out it was only a problem as @Florentine first tried it on the 18th October. Some of the invitation Mails were blocked.
As we have tested the sending of invitation Mails on the 20th it was working perfectly fine.

The mails first were sent out but couldn’t be delivered as they got “blocked” by our Server, Mailjet.

To decide if an email should be blocked, Mailjet’s system examines several parameters including your sending history. Examples of why an email can be blocked include:

• A recipient reported your email as Spam
  • An email address that has already hard bounced
  • An email that would have been classified as Spam based on its content. Before your campaigns are sent, our system scans the campaign using an anti-spam software to check for any potential ‘spam’ related triggers or issues. (e.g. ALL CAPS, poor text/image ratio, spammy words).

This was a pretty rare case.
In most cases the reasons, why Invitation Mails are not being sent out, is due to inactivity of the Mailbox as the first Message is sent out from Personio. Further common reasons are listed here.

Best Regards,
Lena

Your reply