Which performance tools are you using?

• 1 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello dear Community!

We’re currently working on the performance section in Personio and can share an update with you on this hopefully very soon. 

In the meantime, we are wondering which performance tools you use. Some of your customers are using Culture Amp - which is also an integration partner now - and some use Small Improvements. There are a lot more possibilities on the market and we would love to know how:

• Which tool are you using in your company? 
  • How satisfied are you with it, overall? 
  • How is the usability? 

We would be very happy to hear your thoughts! 

Best,
Your Personio Community Team

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Selina,

Great question! We are looking into Culture Amp as well. I really love the tone and quality of everything they deliver - very personal and research-backed.

What I’m not a big fan of yet is their goal setting module, which I’ve been told is being worked on.

Another tool which is a serious contender is Leapsome, which has a robust goal setting piece but also some of the features that we as HR geeks dream about, like engagement surveys and a fully customizable performance review section including things like bottom-up, 360 and self-reflection.

The tool we use now is one that was practically custom built for us and links to our SAP system. Having a link to SAP is nice, but as Personio and SAP don’t (yet) play nicely together we need to choose which system it should be connected to, and right now Personio makes more sense in that aspect (hence why the tools we’re looking at happen to be Personio integration partners).

Looking forward to hearing what other tools people are using!

Best,

Willem

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Willem,

Thank You so much for your valuable input!
We look forward to a fruitful discussion about this topic.

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey @Willem,

I agree with you. I’m as well a fan of the Culture Amp design but a proper goal setting feature is missing. I was recently told that Leapsome is doing a better job here and that was the reason we they decided to proceed with Leapsome. 

Best,
Valentin

Your reply