Answered

Auto Assign of Datev Numbers

• 24 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone,

I was just curious if there is the possibility of automatically assigning the DATEV number whenever I am creating a profile for a new employee. I’ve been quite recently introduced to Personio and I’m trying to figure my way out! 

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Elena.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 28 November 2022, 08:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Elena A.,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

If your employee profiles are firstly created in Personio and after in DATEV, you can give your employees the Employee ID that Personio creates automatically for them. This ID can be seen in the employee list:

Employee list > Customize Columns
​​​​​

This number is unique and is created automatically by the system. You would only have to copy and paste it in the attribute DATEV Personalnummer. 

If your employee profiles are firstly created in DATEV, I am afraid this value has to be added manually in the attribute DATEV Personalnummer in Personio.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Hi @Andrea ,

“If your employee profiles are firstly created in DATEV, I am afraid this value has to be added manually in the attribute DATEV Personalnummer in Personio” would mean created on Datev by the Tax Consultant, right? 

If yes, should I ask our tax consultant every Datev ID for all the employees so I can insert it on Personio manually?

FYI, I followed your tip (so I inserted the employee ID into Datev Number but it looks like there is an error

Thanks a lot :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @LeandroAlfaDocs 👋🏼,

Welcome to our Community!

Exactly. If your tax consultant already created the Personalnummer, then please ask them to share it with you and add it to the employee profiles. To do this, you can undertake an import to upload the information to several profiles at the same time. See the instructions for imports here: 

For errors inside DATEV, you can also contact your tax consultant, since they have access to your DATEV account.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply