Answered

Onboarding new employees

• 14 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello, 

I’ve started onboarding for an employee however none of the managers responsible for the new employee set up received the email with ToDo’s. Could you please advise what could be the reason?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Maria Laura Arauco 14 May 2021, 10:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Natka

Thank you very much for your message! In order for the managers responsible to receive the notifications, you need to make sure that the notifications for Onboarding To-dos are enabled in the employee profile configurations. 

To do this, the managers can go to their Personal settings (in the top right corner)> Notifications> Onboarding To-dos, and click on the check box for Email notifications and/or Dashboard

I hope this helps with your request. If not, let us know and we will be happy to help you! 

Kindest regards, 

Maria Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Maria, 

thanks a lot for your reply! I’ve checked with the managers and they do have this box checked. It is actually also the case for me as HR Manager. I’ve not received the notification neither although I have the Email Notification setting on...

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Natka 

Regarding the managers, have you assigned them to the Group in the On/off-boarding section? If not, make sure that the responsible employees are assigned to the specific Group (e.g. “Managers”) to receive the notifications. 

The same with you. Make sure that you are assigned to the Group “HR Manager”. 

I hope this helps you! 

Kindest regards, 

Maria Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Natka,

I hope all is well and that you are enjoying using Personio so far. 

I just wanted to follow up on this suggestion we made. Has this solution worked out for you? We’d love to hear your thoughts on it. 

Have a great day. 

Kindest regards,

Maria Laura

Hi @Maria Laura Arauco 

I know this is a really old topic and this has been solved but we’re experiencing the same problem. I think it has something to do with the fact that the employee is not visible to the supervisor when the status is set to “onboarding”. Is there a work-around i.e. to keep the onboarding status of the employee but give supervisors and other onboarding groups access to the employee (but not the rest of the org. because of gdpr)? Otherwise the employee becomes visible on the hire date and we have a bunch of onboarding to-dos before the hire date…

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Emma

Your reply