Avature Interface / Schnittstelle into Personio

• 21 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Dear all, 

has anyone had any luck building an interface between the Performance Management Tool ‘Avature’ and Personio? it isnt available on the Marketplace, hence asking whether anyone has had this custom-built?

many thanks,

best wishes,

Simone

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @Simone_Wirth,
Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!
I am commenting to give this some extra visibility. 😊

I also asked internally to check if this is on the roadmap, and our Integrations Team confirmed that there are no plans to build an integration with Avature, as there hasn’t been any demand for it so far. But of course you can make your voice count by submitting an integration request in the Marketplace or by  submitting an Idea directly here in the Community.

All the best,
Daniele

[Translated by Moderator]

Hi Daniele, thanks - I just did! Is there a way, at a cost, to have the interface 'built' for us? To keep Personio would be very important. 

thank you and many greetings!

Simone

Original [german]

Hi Daniele, danke- soeben geschehen! Gibt es denn einen Weg, mit Kosten, uns das Interface zu ‘bauen’. Damit uns lokal Personio erhalten bleibt, wäre das sehr wichtig. 

danke und viele Grüße

Simone

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Simone_Wirth,

You could ask the integration partner Avature if they can build it for you.
Then they would consults with our Product Team and Integrations Team. The following link explains the procedure: you can send it to your Avature partner.

https://support.personio.de/hc/en-us/articles/360011430518-First-Steps-Towards-a-Product-Partnership-With-Personio

Please let me know if you have any more questions. 😊

Best,
Daniele

herzlichen Dank!

Your reply