Answered

Change document categories

• 27 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi all!

Is there a way to assign a document to a different category if it has been allocated to the wrong category erroneously? If so, how? If not, it would be so cool to be able to switch it the way you can switch categories for candidates in the recruiting module.

Many thanks,

Willem

icon

Best answer by Daniele will be back in June 27 September 2021, 19:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Willem, good to see you 😊
Thank You for reaching out to the Community with your question!

Yes, it’s possible to assign a Document to a different category anytime. To do so, just go to the Documents tab in the Employee Profile and click on the small blue pencil icon next to the Document you would like to edit.

You will be able to edit its category, title, date, and the comment. 

I hope that helps!
Have a lovely rest of the day and take care 😊

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thank you Daniele, sorry I had no idea :sweat_smile:  I though the pencil just allowed us to change the document name. This did the trick perfectly.

Many thanks,

Willem

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Willem, I totally see what you mean!

The pencil is very close to the name. If it was located more on the side, it would be more intuitive that you can change more properties. 😊 Good point!

Cheers,
Daniele

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Willem  Thank you for sharing your input around this topic.

My name is Conor — I'm the Product Manager responsible for document experiences @ Personio.

Our product team is changing the overall document experience in employee profiles and we are looking for customers who have given feedback related to auditing, searching for and managing documents.

In case you are interested to have an impact on this experience, feel free to check out the post below.

Your feedback on the design will directly influence the future of the product

Your reply