Nmbrs Synchronization - The Netherland

• 1 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi there, 

Any body has synchronized Personio with Nmbrs in The Netherlands?

I am looking for some who has already done it so you we share experiences and exchange some ideas. 

Thanks!

Carolina 

9 replies

Badge +2

@Caro Sandrin I am looking for the same! We also use Numbers and Personio, but I think there is no integration of the systems yet. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @Caro Sandrin,
Welcome to the Community and congratulations on your first post 😊

@AnoukH is right! (Thank you for jumping in 😊)
Our Marketplace currently doesn’t offer an integration with Nmbrs. We currently offer integrations with more than sixty tools and partners, and the list will keep on growing in the future. Visit the Marketplace to see all that we have to offer right now. You can also click on “request an integration” to let our Product Team know that you would be interested - if there is enough demand, they may have a look at the possibilities 😊

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Daniele

Badge +2

Hi @Daniele,

Thank you. However, when we were thinking about going to Personio, we were told that Personio was already working on an integration with Numbers. But that’s not the case?

Hi @Daniele, thanks for your answer but same as @AnoukH I was also told that you were already working on an integration with numbers. At the moment I am having to keep 2 systems up to date, which is not a problem for a little while but it is not ideal of course. 

@AnoukH thanks for coming back to me! Until there is an integration I am trying to find some way around to “integrate them manually”. I will let you know when I know more. Let’s keep in touch. Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @AnoukH and @Caro Sandrin,

I’m glad that you have found each other under this post. It’s always good to meet other Community Members who may have something in common, or a similar need.

Thank you for the info! I will check internally to see if I can give you any more updates about this.
I will just comment here when I find out more 😊

All the best,
Daniele

Hi @AnoukH and @Caro Sandrin,

We are closing collaborating with NMBRS to establish a connector between our respective services and will keep you posted once we have a timeline to share. May I ask if you could quickly fill out the form below and we’ll reach back once we have some updates to share? 

Thank you!

Hugues from Personio

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @AnoukH and @Caro Sandrin,
If you have filled out the form, please let me know. You will receive a special badge for your profile 😊

Best,
Daniele

Badge +2

@Daniele I did, it was a small effort :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey @AnoukH, thank you so much!
I just realized that you already received the “Cherry on Top” before, as you helped us with your feedback - well done! 😊

I’m sure you will be collecting additional badges in the future, since you are so active here :)
Have a lovely weekend!

Best,
Daniele

Your reply