Nmbrs Synchronization - The Netherland

Userlevel 1

Hi there, 

Any body has synchronized Personio with Nmbrs in The Netherlands?

I am looking for some who has already done it so you we share experiences and exchange some ideas. 

Thanks!

Carolina 

23 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Caro Sandrin I am looking for the same! We also use Numbers and Personio, but I think there is no integration of the systems yet. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @Caro Sandrin,
Welcome to the Community and congratulations on your first post 😊

@AnoukH is right! (Thank you for jumping in 😊)
Our Marketplace currently doesn’t offer an integration with Nmbrs. We currently offer integrations with more than sixty tools and partners, and the list will keep on growing in the future. Visit the Marketplace to see all that we have to offer right now. You can also click on “request an integration” to let our Product Team know that you would be interested - if there is enough demand, they may have a look at the possibilities 😊

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @Daniele,

Thank you. However, when we were thinking about going to Personio, we were told that Personio was already working on an integration with Numbers. But that’s not the case?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Daniele, thanks for your answer but same as @AnoukH I was also told that you were already working on an integration with numbers. At the moment I am having to keep 2 systems up to date, which is not a problem for a little while but it is not ideal of course. 

@AnoukH thanks for coming back to me! Until there is an integration I am trying to find some way around to “integrate them manually”. I will let you know when I know more. Let’s keep in touch. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @AnoukH and @Caro Sandrin,

I’m glad that you have found each other under this post. It’s always good to meet other Community Members who may have something in common, or a similar need.

Thank you for the info! I will check internally to see if I can give you any more updates about this.
I will just comment here when I find out more 😊

All the best,
Daniele

Hi @AnoukH and @Caro Sandrin,

We are closing collaborating with NMBRS to establish a connector between our respective services and will keep you posted once we have a timeline to share. May I ask if you could quickly fill out the form below and we’ll reach back once we have some updates to share? 

Thank you!

Hugues from Personio

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @AnoukH and @Caro Sandrin,
If you have filled out the form, please let me know. You will receive a special badge for your profile 😊

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Daniele I did, it was a small effort :-)

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hey @AnoukH, thank you so much!
I just realized that you already received the “Cherry on Top” before, as you helped us with your feedback - well done! 😊

I’m sure you will be collecting additional badges in the future, since you are so active here :)
Have a lovely weekend!

Best,
Daniele

Hi all,

4 months later, is there any update to mention?

I am looking forward to an integration between NMBRS and Personio too.

Kind regards,

Marielle

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @Marydjeen,

A couple days ago I double-checked internally with our Partnerships Team and they said that the Integration with Nmbrs should be released by mid/end H1, so it will just be a couple more months :)

There has been a similar conversation here:

Let us know if you have any questions regarding this release!

Best,
Daniele

Hi @Daniele,

H1 is not very common in the Netherlands. Is the definition below correct?

"H1" refers to "the first half of a fiscal year (April through September)" and "H2" to "the second half of a fiscal year (October through the following March)." "Q1," "Q2," "Q3," and "Q4" refer to the first, second, third, and fourth quarter of a calendar year, respectively, starting from January. All rights reserved.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Marydjeen,

Thank you for the heads up! Good to know that “H1” is not very common in NL. Learned something again! I will not use this term in the Dutch group anymore, in order to avoid confusion.

I guess it also depends what country we’re in: in general, when we say H1, we mean the first half of the calendar year (ergo, January to June). In Germany, the fiscal year also goes from January to December, so there is no differentiation there. 

So, to make it very clear: we aim to release the Integration with Nmbrs by the end of Q2 (June). 😊

We will of course keep you in the loop once it’s out there.

Have a lovely day!

Daniele

Thanks a lot Daniele. We learn something new everyday :)

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Hi Group, 

Thanks a bunch for the relevant info! 

Thus, looking forward to Nmbers integration with Personio. 

Filled out the form too, in order to keep the interest up! 

Happy to be part of the community. 

Enjoy the week

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @AnoukH@Caro Sandrin@Marydjeen@Serendipia,

Good news! The NMBRS integration is one step closer. I checked with our Integrations Team and they confirmed that the planned release date is June 3 if all goes well.
Please note this integration only supports a transfer of employee information but not yet the salary components.

We will of course keep you posted whenever there are more news. 😊

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Daniele Is there any new update? Or does it still only applies to employee information?

Hi,

We started with Personio since 1 June. What is the status of the integration with NMBRS?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @Marloesvanoverhagen and @HR2022,

I just checked with the product team responsible for this integration. Since its release, they tested the integration with a couple of customers. The integration is now under review to work on the improvement points that have surfaced after launch.

So at the moment there are no news about the plans for salary components, but we will keep you up-to-date.

Best,
Daniele

Badge +2

Hi there, 

I was wondering if you could give an update about the Nmbrs integration including the salary components. We would really like to use Personio for our company in the Netherlands but this integration is a ‘must have’ for us. 

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Siska 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Siska !
Unfortunately there is currently no further update on the Nmbrs integration with Personio. Our Product Team has set out a workaround that you can use, please let me know if it is useful to you.

Import updated employee data into Visma Nmbrs

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Take care!

Megan

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi! 

In august/ september there was an update at the summer event of Personio in Amsterdam. There it was announced that there was still some work to do, so we could also have the salary in Personio. 

Is there another update on the integration of NMBRS in Personio?

Kind regards,
Wendy

Hi, 

We started working with Personio in January and during our initial tender we were also informed that there would be an integration. 

Currently the payroll in the Netherlands is taking a lot of time since we have to do a lot manually. We would also like to have an update about the integration or a way to get a report that we can right away upload in Nmbrs. :) 

Regards, Willemijn

Your reply