Notification about new document (payroll)

• 28 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Is there a way to set up a(n e-mail) notifcation when a new document has been uploaded for employees? For example, the payslips are not always uploaded on the same day at my company and therefore, it would be helpful if employees would receive some sort of notification that a new document is available.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kr,

Isabell

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @IsabellDeer,
Congrats on your first post in the Personio Community! 🎉

Unfortunately there is currently no way to set up an automatic notification for the upload of a document. If you would like to request a feature, I recommend you to visit our Ideation Area.

Over there, you can:

• share your own ideas or requests about our tool
  • view previously submitted ideas and discuss them with other Personio users
  • upvote and add to the ideas of other users

We will review your ideas, comment on them, and forward them to our Product Development team who might include them in our planning for the further development of Personio, if possible.

WaQiGzyeDRDIo5CapI-fYrcVzt2QPGnG_BtL7chPd8wqTMr-36GrbBdvkg8wmU1nENQJce2TYuO9B7rjSVXfqbMae9HesOaNf6hzGDM8Wo10sFRSJF9InCj4Xg5D57Cf1AbZ_tVJ

88JMHHirLs4rgBf_47ZKZNY2JC73YVostGET_6Uli4rfOyjeu9jHn_ftcmQ7aGniL1f5e_b2Lf3HcTQ5Ey8FQAEH4zgH_FgNTbEB-Z5MFz0FOMXNQNnp96XWaRyYI4MFLTrErPN5 

You can also find a short tutorial here on how you submit an idea and which information are necessary (what, why, how) so that our product experts and the community have all the information they need.

If you have any questions or ideas about Personio feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊

Looking forward to your idea!

Best,
Daniele

Any update on this matter?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @TONYPISA,

Thank you very much for leaving a comment on this thread. This functionality is not yet part of our roadmap. Nevertheless, we are aware of the need of notifications for documents and will inform you on the following ideation post if we plan to implement it:

Make sure to vote for the idea, to be informed of any news.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Andrea

Hi, i'd really like to have this as well. I think it's a very important feature for the software. Now I have to download the file and then send it by hand to the employee. This process really should be automated

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @HRAnne,

If you like this idea, please feel free to vote for it on the link shared above 😊. With your votes, you help us manage customer feedback in a better way.

Thank you very much!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply