🚀 New updates for Cycles and Goals: March 2023

• 29 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi community 👋

I’m Daniel, the Product Manager for our Goals product, and I’m happy to share the newest improvements for the Performance & Development package. In this post you will learn about the latest releases for the Cycles and Goals products.

New in Cycle Management

⚙️ Sharing configurations for Manager reviews 

We're excited to announce a new feature that empowers HR Managers to customize the sharing settings for Manager reviews. With this update, every new cycle created for Manager reviews will have sharing turned off by default. If you wish to enable Supervisors to share their feedback with their teams directly, you can easily configure this option.

If you choose to disallow sharing by default, you can review the feedback submitted by Supervisors as soon as they finish. After completing the quality assurance (QA) process, or even Calibrations, you can then allow sharing. Supervisors will receive email notifications informing them when they can start sharing their feedback with their teams.

Learn more about sharing configurations for Manger reviews in our help centre article.

E4wvWkM7BzCJjDIqtozA-hUeCdUnmEC9FmcvQDNHt3cv4oK4iEj1dR_hVH3t_nOv1HRMsMh7OeeA_PGDENS7Q8rqcvYgStyUK62HHCL2QVzHZVHUZ2inkAK3VOatAhqaZ3FZxYB1KZDf8e3nLn_8P3U

New in Goals

🎯 Bulk goal creation

We've improved the goal creation flow to enable administrators to create goals for multiple employees at once. This new bulk goal creation flow is only available to administrators and employees with roles containing edit rights for the Goals section.

This tool can be used to assign mandatory individual goals to all employees in your organisation with less effort. With this release, we also enable a first 'templating' use case to help you improve goal setting consistency: as HR, you can distribute a goal across many employees which can then be edited and adapted by their supervisors.

Learn more about bulk goal creation in our help centre article.

SmyNCBd0oXvAcjJaBMm_ovvsUc-D0jlD07oqbcDk76avr-puR9UqW8DlveXRvYnwFVL-FB8Chvi8i6hibreywXDG6lplGAMB-hCavstnGM3qZ6u4-lzS8ow3TY4NIyxn71WRXdHWJI0Y2yYV04eSXhc

Want to give feedback and help shape the Performance & Development product ?

We would love to hear your feedback and experiences to help shape the product. Please add a reply below if you have any questions or feedback to share, or book a call with one of the Product Managers.

🌀 Want to help shape the Cycles product?

Please use the link below to book a 45 minute call with @Milan to share feedback or input on your needs and experiences with Performance
https://calendly.com/milanjakovchevski/feedback-session

🎯 Want to help shape the Goals product?

Please use the link below to book a 45 minute call with @Daniel to share feedback or input on your experience with Goals:
https://calendly.com/daniel-boon-personio/employee-goals

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Nothing specific - simply to say these Product updates from the P&D team are really helpful.

I really encourage all the various Product teams to do them.

Your reply