Beta Test: Sharing Custom Reports (Fully booked)

• 25 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear Community,

my name is Antonia, I'm the Product Expert for Analytics & Reporting at Personio.

In November, we are launching a beta test for Sharing Custom Reports. This functionality will allow you to share a Custom Report with individual employees without having to provide them general access rights via an employee role. Currently we are still looking for beta testers. If you would like to participate, please contact meĀ underĀ support@personio.de.
(A very shortĀ email will suffice.Ā Just mention that you are interested in the beta test: ā€œSharing Custom Reportsā€)

Please be aware of the following conditions for participation:

Ā 

• Participants must be support authorized admins.
  • Participants must be signed up toĀ our beta test programĀ ā†’Ā click here to sign up.

Ā 

Click on the link above box to sign up to the Beta Test Program

Ā 

During the beta test we hope to get regular feedback from users so that we can tailor the functionality to your needs as best as possible.

In case of any questions regarding the test phaseĀ please feel free to also comment this post.

Best regards,
Antonia

Ā 

Sneak-peek preview!

AntoniaR 2 years ago

Dear Community,Ā 

Thanks again for your numerous registrations for this beta test.Ā 

As we received a lot of positive feedback on our invitations, we can now close the registration phase.
The good news for those who unfortunately could not participate this time: The test phase will only last a few weeks, so you won't have to wait long for the global release.Ā 

Feel free to follow our in-app notifications, the product newsletter or also the Product Updates area in the Community.Ā 

We look forward to sharing the feature with you soon!

Best,
Antonia

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

HiĀ @AntoniaR!

Thank you so much for listening to the Communityā€™sĀ suggestion and taking it into action.
Iā€™m very happy that this idea is ā€œunder constructionā€ and that you will release a Beta Version for our customers toĀ try out.

Ā 

HiĀ @Jordan_McCullough,Ā @Edda van der Ende,Ā @Sanja,Ā @Katriina,Ā @TKR:
Since you upvoted the idea above, would you like to be the first people to try out this new feature? YourĀ  feedback will be very important, soĀ our Product Team can make some further improvements before they release the feature to the public.

If you are signing up, let us know in the comments!

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @DanieleĀ 

Iā€™d be happy to.

//Edda

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Daniele,

Of course, count me in :)

Sanja

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @DanieleĀ 

It was one of my ideas so would love to join in.

ThanksĀ 

Jordan

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

HiĀ @Edda van der Ende,Ā @Sanja,Ā @Jordan_McCullough.

So glad to see youā€™re all interested!

Double-checking: did you manage to sign up for the beta test like described above?

Ā 

If you would like to participate, please contact meĀ underĀ support@personio.de.
(A very shortĀ email will suffice.Ā Just mention that you are interested in the beta test: ā€œSharing Custom Reportsā€)

Please be aware of the following conditions for participation:

• Participants must be support authorized admins.
  • Participants must be signed up toĀ our beta test programĀ ā†’Ā click here to sign up.

Ā 

Best,
Daniele

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi, @DanieleĀ - sorry - I only registered myself. I will write the email as well.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear Community,Ā 

Thanks again for your numerous registrations for this beta test.Ā 

As we received a lot of positive feedback on our invitations, we can now close the registration phase.
The good news for those who unfortunately could not participate this time: The test phase will only last a few weeks, so you won't have to wait long for the global release.Ā 

Feel free to follow our in-app notifications, the product newsletter or also the Product Updates area in the Community.Ā 

We look forward to sharing the feature with you soon!

Best,
Antonia

Your reply