(FULLY BOOKED) Try it out first: new document template experience!

• 7 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear community!

The user research team at Personio is looking for volunteers again to test new designs. 

As HR managers, you can currently support us in creating a new document template experience by registering for one of our remote product testing sessions!

Did we catch your interest? Here are the details: 

• Testing sessions are happening until Dec 17th
  • Creating document templates should be part of your wider job responsibilities 
  • During the session, we will first ask some question around the topic of documents, and then you get to try out two prototypes of our new functionality. 

We are looking forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments or send me a message.

Best regards 

Caroline 

Caroline Rathgeb 2 years ago

I am amazed by the responses! The sessions are already fully booked, so I will close the sign up. 
We will continue to work on documents and I will reach out again with future studies!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Caroline Rathgeb,

There have been a few ideas regarding document templates so I will link those below and tag the users who submitted the idea or the upvote, as they may be interested in trying out the new experience

@SimonAndersen, @Sanja, @Willem, @emmy.wolterink, @Emma Tcheng, @TomHealy, @kessi91 

Let us know if you would like to try it out!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

@Daniele thanks for tagging us and all the ideas connected to this topic, I'm excited about hearing there are upcoming changes in this section of Personio.

@Caroline Rathgeb, thank you for opening this up for participation from volunteers, I already scheduled a slot as per your instructions above.

Happy Wednesday 😊 

Sanja

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am amazed by the responses! The sessions are already fully booked, so I will close the sign up. 
We will continue to work on documents and I will reach out again with future studies!

Your reply