How can we improve time tracking in Personio?

• 13 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

👋Hello!  My name is Charlotte and I am the product manager for the time tracking functionality at Personio. 

⏰Does you and your company track time with Personio, and do you have thoughts on how it can be improved? We want to hear from you! 

📆Please use this Calendly link to schedule a call. We prefer to do the call in English, but German is also possible. 

🤗This is a great opportunity for you to give input to make Personio better. We look forward to hearing from you. 

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Charlotte, 

Yes I have an idea that would be very useful for us, as our current attendance software does this. 

When an employee forgets to clock out, the next day, they have a warning, both they and their supervisor, so they know they have to clock out and close the cycle. 

The HR department also has 2 reports:
1- Consultation in a period of employees who have not recorded their time (when they are not on holiday or absence). 
2- Consultation in a period, of employees who have not closed a register (for example, they have clocked in at 8 o'clock and have not clocked out). 

I would be grateful to know if there is something thought to solve our problem. 

Thank you and best regards.

P.Marquina

btw, check this Idea

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Paco! Thank you for your response, I would love to chat more about these in person so I can understand the needs here - you can set up some time for us here!

Userlevel 1

Hi Charlotte, Thanks, Done, see you soon. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello! It would be very useful for us to be able to download in PDF the time records of all the workers at the same time instead of having to do it one by one.In addition, it would also be very productive to be able to convert it into a template so that the employee and supervisor can sign it, now we have to upload it first for one signature, then for the other.Thanks!

Hi there.

We got a mixed team of white and blue collar members.

For the office-folks it`s easy to clock in via app or website.
The members on the shop floor are not likely to use the app intensively. A competitor of yours allows clocking in and out via a simple QR-Code.

It would be very neat to find a similar option for Personio as well. 😉
(The use of Terminals just for that purpose is over the top.)

Hi, 

we also implement time tracking from 1st of July on. 

We we’re wondering if there is a time-stamp feature for Chrome  or Slack. 

I would be cool if you press simply a button in your highly used systems.

It’s not practicable for us that employees have to login to track each break. 

Thank you! 

Best,

Jeron

Hi, 

Time tracking should be possible to start and stop inside Slack. I know that your competitor “HiBob” has a possibility to add time tracking with easy slack commands 

/bob in or /bob clockin or /bob clock in - Clock in
/bob out or /bob clockout or /bob clock out - Clock out

This should be also added to Personio. 

Your reply