👀User test (interview): What do you think of our new sidebar? (fully booked)

• 22 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • Personio Product Manager
  • 6 replies

Hello Community! 

My name is Stefanie and I am Sr Product Manager at Personio currently working on improving the Navigation within our platform - this means everything that helps you find the information or get to the pages you need to effortlessly. 

We have put a lot of thought into how can we make it easier for you and your employees to find what you are looking for in our sidebar.

We have a pretty solid proposal that we would like to present to you to hear your feedback before we actually implement it. 

To do so, we’d like to carry on a user test.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US! THE NUMBER OF SEATS FOR THIS TESTS ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED! 

• What is that? It is an online interview in which we show you what we’ve done and we ask for your feedback.  This also includes asking you to carry on some tasks, for example “Imagine you want to upload a document on the system, where would you go?” 
  • How long does it take? An hour of your time 
  • Which profile? HR Managers, Senior HR professionals, HR Directors
  • Which language? English
  • Do I need to prepare something? No, you don’t, we just want to know what you think!

If you would like to participate, please click on this link and pick a time and date that suits you best.

We really appreciate your feedback and your help to improve Personio together.

If you have any questions along the way, feel free to comment on this post or contact me at: stefanie.stanislawski-michelena@personio.de.

Hope to talk to you soon!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Stef, this sounds interesting!

I will tag some members who may want to take the chance to shape Personio by joining an interview with the product team.

@salihzett@Kata@ellabaldwin@Jordan_McCullough@Nadja@Anne Sofie@ExpatMortgages

Cheers,
Daniele

Your reply