Would you like to provide feedback on new access rights functionality?

• 18 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey there, Community Members!

My name is Iuri, I'm a Product Designer for the Identity and Access team in Personio. Among other features, my team is responsible for the Login experience and Access Rights.

We regularly test ideas with prototypes to build our confidence in a solution. Inside the Identity and Access team, we are currently evaluating a new functionality that aims to facilitate the process of updating Personio Access Rights. We are using an online rapid testing tool, Maze.co, for this test.

If you are interested in the topic, you can test out the prototype and provide feedback. The test will be in English. You can access it here: https://t.maze.co/54325226

Thanks for engaging with the Personio community. Your insights and feedback are super helpful for us.

Best,

Iuri Moreira

iurimoreira 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone who participated in this test. Your feedback was super helpful. :relaxed:

I ​am now closing the test and will get together with my team to evaluate the results and plan the next steps.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Access Rights area.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Iuri,

I just completed the test and I found it faster and easier to update access rights in this way. I hope this gets implemented :)

Happy Friday!

Sanja

Me too, I just finished the test and I found the new feature very helpful. But since we have already created our roles, I don’t know how much me and my team will use it. But I’m sure this will make implementation much easier!

Best,

Emma

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Sanja,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy that you liked it.

We are still validating the solution with different stakeholders, and as soon as this process is done, we will move to the implementation phase. Improving this experience is a high priority for us. 

Happy Friday to you too!
Iuri Moreira

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

I did the test but didn’t really see a great benefit from it. I think it took about the same time as now. Maybe, when using it more, it might be quicker.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks to everyone who participated in this test. Your feedback was super helpful. :relaxed:

I ​am now closing the test and will get together with my team to evaluate the results and plan the next steps.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Access Rights area.

Your reply