(Fully booked) Help us to make the DATEV Integration in Personio even better for you!

• 17 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Calling all HR managers 📢

***Update: The maximum number of participants has been reached. You can no longer register for the interviews. If you are interested in participating in other interviews, please feel free to write me a private message.***

I'm Julia, a User Experience Researcher at Personio. I'm focusing on how we can improve our Payroll solution and I'm working closely with our product & design teams to build the best product for you.

Are you a HR manager responsible for payroll in your company?
Do you use the DATEV LODAS integration in Personio for this?
If so, I encourage you to book yourself a slot to take part in our user interview and give us feedback on our redesign of the DATEV LODAS integration. If more than one person from your team is responsible for the DATEV integration, feel free to book separate time slots for them.

Here's everything you need to know to get started:

• When: 29th August - 2nd September
  • Time commitment: around 60 minutes
  • How: an interview with yourself and the Personio team via Zoom (if more than one person wants to participate, feel free to choose separate time slots)
  • Next step: it’s easy — use this link to choose the time that works for you.

Why participate? We know preparing payroll is a big challenge. So we're on a mission to make this process easy and trustworthy. Taking part in our interview means you'll help us find the right solution and create the best product for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in this community — I look forward to hearing from you!

No replies

Be the first to reply!

Your reply