Survey

Help us build & improve Employee Engagement functionality

• 6 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Dear Community, 

help us build & improve Employee Engagement functionality! 

We're exploring how Personio can help you improve Employee Engagement. That's why we've prepared a few questions on how you currently measure engagement and conduct employee surveys.We'd love it if you could help us - that will enable us to enhance Personio for you and your organisation.

All you need to know about this survey: 

• The survey takes ~7 minutes
  • The data collected will be treated as confidential and only used within Personio’s product development efforts.
  • Feel free to forward the survey to your colleagues who are involved in employee engagement.

» Click here for the survey

Write a comment if you have any further questions about the survey. 

Thank you very much for your help! 

Warm regards, 
Mariana

UX Researcher at Personio

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Mariana Itza de Miguel 

These are a reference - they aren’t the best english (as it is American) and so the wording and grammar is poor - especially for those where english is not a primarily (native) language.

I created a full 50 questions for use internally that I just ran.

If you want to chat about I’m happy to. I used focus on Global People Experience and Engagement.

A point of note, Engagement is not the metric that is most important to business… it’s actually the probablity of great work and the consistency of great work.

However, an employee’s engagement is a significant driver - the other being is an employee’s understanding of their role, purpose and key deliverables.

For this, worth reading OC Tanner Report 2022

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Great to meet - please do use me as much as possible…

This was my global area of HR expertise before becoming a Head of HR.

Your reply