Improve User Group Management with us!

• 10 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Community! 

I am Kai, a Product Expert here at Personio. The Product team is currently exploring how we can improve your experience with managing groups of employees using Personio. For that, we want to bring in your perspective and learn about how you perform the task of selecting multiple employees. Examples of group management are:

1. Employee roles:
    Defining employees to grant different access rights;

2. Departments and teams:
    Organizing employees into departments and teams;

3. Employee filters on approvals:
    Defining groups of people to set different approval steps for their requests, like absence requests;

4. Others:
    On/Offboarding, Performance cycle participants, training session participants and many more

Together we can find the best way to help you!

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for Personio HR admins in companies with more than 200 active employees. There is no preparation needed, it would be great if you are familiar with some of the examples mentioned above. In total, we are asking for up to 1 hour of your time. Amanda, our Senior Product Designer, will be leading the sessions and they will be held in English. 

If you are interested to be part of this initiative, please feel free to reach out to me kai.shen@personio.de and I am happy to set something up with you!

Thank you and I'm looking forward to talking to you soon!

Best,
Kai

No replies

Be the first to reply!

Your reply