Let’s make Payroll easy, correct and efficient! Join our interviews.

• 16 February 2022
  • 0 replies
Let’s make Payroll easy, correct and efficient! Join our interviews.

:hand_splayed:Hi everyone! My name is Anna, I’m a User Experience Researcher at Personio, focusing on our Payroll solution. I work closely with product & design teams to make sure that what we build fits your needs.

We are conducting interviews to support the development of new features in Payroll

In particular, we would like to improve the payroll process - making it easy, correct and efficient. Thus, we’re looking for people who are preparing and approving payroll regularly and may be interested in this topic (even if currently your company is not using Personio for Payroll). 

:calendar_spiral:When? February 18th-25th.

:stopwatch:Time commitment: the interview will take around 50 minutes.

:map:Language: English.

:yellow_heart:Why you should participate: we know that preparing payroll is a big challenge! Especially when it comes to identifying errors before the final approval. We are on a mission to make this process easy and trustworthy, so that you can approve payroll without any concerns. By taking part in our interview you help us find the right solution and build it for you faster.

:pen_ballpoint:How to sign up: it’s very easy, just use this link to choose the time that works best for you. 

:envelope_with_arrow:If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at anna.marchuk@personio.de 

I look forward to hearing from you!  

If someone else in your team is responsible for payroll, please feel free to pass along this information to another colleague who might be interested in speaking to us.

Also, if you know a community member that might be interested, feel free to tag them in a comment.

No replies

Be the first to reply!

Your reply