🧭 WANTED volunteers who want to participate in a Research journey to improve Navigation in Personio

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies
🧭  WANTED volunteers who want to participate in a Research journey to improve Navigation in Personio
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • Personio Product Manager
  • 6 replies

Hi! My name is Stefanie Stanislawski, I am a Product Manager here at Personio, leading the NEW Navigation team - which mission is to “build an effective Navigation structure for users to quickly work and discover the product”. 

We are starting a really interesting research which will help us understand how users think, what they navigate to the most, challenges associated to this, so that we can co-create potential improvements - for example, adding shortcuts to the sidebar, building new widgets on the dashboard.... How cool is that? 

Participants from this study will learn a lot from Information Architecture and Usability - which I feel are topics that can easily translate to all areas of our life - as we are planning to run the tests and share back the results before moving to the next topic. In the end, you’ll have a say in what we prioritise and work on next related to the Navigation. And last but not least, I will try to get you some cool Personio sweatshirts for helping us (pending to be confirmed).

Who are we looking for?

We need about 20-30 HR Managers, as well as Supervisors and regular Employees. We don’t need them to be heavy users or have a lot of experience on the topic, just know what an HR software is about! We will carry both German and English sessions - so depending on your preferred language you can pick one or the other. 

We will be using online tools to carry the tests so you can do them whenever you can. Ideally we are looking for someone who can spend 1 hour per week for the next 3 weeks to both answer the tests and learn more about the results. If the second part isn’t as important for you, then the time commitment is also lower - only 1h will be enough!

If you want to participate, please fill in THIS form. 

Thanks again! And hope to see you soon!

(Sneak peek to some of the designs we are exploring 👇🏻)

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Linda @CandelaCiordia @Mbb @Jon @alice_cocunat @marielle.van.wieringen @DRI  - just FYI as you were sharing ideas related to these topics - navigation, consistency, dashboard… Maybe you’d like to be a part of this research and co-working sessions 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@Stef - I have been a Platform Owner before so I am happy to contribute and collaborate.

I would also be able to represent UK+IE users and have prior experience with Salesforce, Oracle and Workday (enterprise-level platforms).

I understand that the UK (in particular) represents the second-largest market for Personio.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@idilb - @JHBEM is also interested in participating 

Your reply