Your input is needed - Improved and more flexible organizational structure

• Personio Product Manager
  • 0 replies

Dear Community,  

I'm Katja and I'm a Product Manager at Personio.  
The Employee & Organization Management product team plans to improve organizational management and make it more flexible.

For this purpose, it is important for us to get to know all possible scenarios of organizational structures from you so that we can make sure that we map and consider them.  

In addition to the setup of your organizational structure, I would like to know:   

• What are the tasks involved in making changes to the organizational structure?
  • What are the pain points in the current process and setup?
  • What insights and ideas do you have regarding the management and visualization of the organizational structure?  

If you have input on this, feel free to book a 30-minute interview with me here.
You don´t need to prepare anything for this. We will ask you some questions to learn from your experience and to understand your processes.  

If you can't find a suitable time, feel free to comment below this post and we'll get back to you.  

Best regards
Katja  

PS: The interview can take place in German or English.

3 replies

Badge

Please can we have a set-up so that you can have more than one ‘report to’ at the top of the organisational tree structure. currently you can only have one person that you are assigned under which is problematic for companies with more than one line manager per employee or for example two Directors who head up a team

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @KatjaH,

it would be really helpful, if we could assign several supervisors per employee. Also it would be great if we could assign several “HR Managers” per employees. Such a field “responsible HR Manager” should be selectable for On- and Offboarding tasks, for approval workflows etc.

Badge +1

Dear @KatjaH,

It would be amazing if the employees who are in an ‘Onboarding’ or ‘Offboarding’ phase would be marked in the organizational chart (with starting date or last working day). We had several issues regarding that.

The workload of the employees could also be visible there, it would make the resource planning much easier. 

Also, if we would able to assign Mentors among the Supervisors to an employee, that would be great as well.

Thanks a lot in advance for considering our inputs! 

Your reply