Brand new: Training Management in Personio

Related products: Performance & Development
Brand new: Training Management in Personio

Hello, dear community 👋

There is news from the product team at Personio: On 08.03. we released our new feature Training Management 🥳 Of course, we are incredibly proud of this and would like to tell you a little bit about the new features.

What are the features of Training Management in Personio?

• You can create training courses and associated sessions. 🪑
  • Participants can be added to the sessions. 👥
  • After the sessions are completed, you can track whether participants attended or did not attend. ⏰

How can the new functions support you?

• HR managers can record employee participation in training sessions in a centralized tool.
  • It provides an overview of training initiatives in a structured format.
  • Information can be stored in aggregated form to make processes more scalable and reduce HR managers' administrative work.

As you can see, the new training management can already help you enormously and offers some possibilities. However, the question is ...

What other functions are planned?

• Send invitations - All participants will receive an email including iCal link for upcoming training sessions and can add them to their calendars.
  • Reflect the status of the invitation in Personio - The next step is to reflect the status of the invitations in Personio, i.e. whether the participants have accepted or declined.

But the year 2022 is still long and we need YOUR input!

• What other features would you like to see in Training Management?
  • How can we extend the features?

We are looking forward to your comments 🎉 .

Best regards,
Astrid and the Employee Training Team

Hi ! How can i create a training course in Personio where i can invite all employees to participate to it and after this i have some kind of proof that they passed it or not ?

Dear @icovacel,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

In order to create a training course and training session, you can follow the steps in this help center article. After creating the training and session, you can then add employees to the training session and send them invites, or open the training session to self enrollment.

You can as well track your employee’s attendance at a training session. Please follow the instructions in this article to see how to undertake this process. 

The shared help center articles contain all necessary guidance for each step of managing your trainings with Personio. Please don’t hesitate on sharing any question that may surge during the setting process!

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌟.

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Many thanks for your help in this topic, but I’m not able to find the article to have some proof if all the employees that have participated are also passed the coursed or not.

Best,

Irene

Hi @Irene Ng.,

At the moment, there is no functionality to document if employees completed a training successfully. The given functionalities focus on the registration of employees’ participation and attendance in the trainings. Please feel free to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

Please don’t hesitate to ask me any further question you might have about this topic. 

Best,

Andrea