Question

Emails from Personio added to existing email thread

Badge +3

Hi there,

It is possible in Personio to have emails generated (from recruiting) added to already existing threads?  Currently the emails are all individual and it is not possible for the recipient to read the previous communication unless they go onto Personio, open recruiting and the candidates profile and read the messages tab.  I have been asked if it would be possible that the email showing in the recipient’s inbox could be added to already existing emails linked to the specific candidate.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Linda

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Dear @Linda

Thank you very much for reaching out to us! I am happy to support you with this topic.

If I understand you correctly, what you would like to know is if it is possible, that the email received by a recipient, for example a recruiting manager, contains not only the actual response of a candidate, but the whole email thread with them that is saved in Personio. This way, recruiters & co. would be able to read the entire conversation with the candidate. Is this right?

Thank you very much in advance for your response!

Best,

Andrea

Badge +3

Hi Andrea,

That’s exactly what I meant. That way my colleagues can read the whole thread without having to log onto Personio.

Thanks for looking into this.  Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers, Linda

Your reply