Answered

How to send a contract through Personio

• 5 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, 

How can I send a contract through the app?

In settings - I can save the template under Recruitment - Offer and it does show up however, when I fill in the contract it doesnt save it and I have to email the contract. Help!

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Andrea 10 October 2022, 14:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @ZaheerA,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am really sorry to get back to you so late, we do our best to answer all questions in 24h the latest. I missed your question since it was posted as a discussion. Please post any topic you need support with in the support area to make sure we react as fast as possible.

To save a contract made in the Recruiting section in a candidate profile, make sure you are following these steps:

• Create a Word or OpenOffice document with the corresponding placeholders (see more info about placeholders here). 
  • Upload the document you wish to use as a contract template under Settings > People > Documents in the category Work contracts. Learn more about Configuring Document Categories and Adding Templates.
  • Navigate to Recruiting > Applications, and select the candidate's application.

• Go to the Offer tab and click New offer.

• Then select Offer with a contract document.

• Under Template for contract document, select the desired contract template from the drop-down-list. 

• Then fill in the details of your offer. The fields are defined by the placeholders that you used in your contract template. Click Preview document to see a preview of the contract template.

• Then click Save and continue.

→ You will now see an overview of the offer with the creation date and the status Created, and you can download the contract document as a PDF file. Learn more about How to Manage an Offer and its Phases.

To send the offer to the candidate, please check the instructions in this help center article

If you followed these steps and your document was not saved, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues for the support team via Find Answers. My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @ZaheerA,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply