Answered

[Recruiting] Assign candidate profile to existing employee profile

• 14 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey, how can assign a candidate profile in the recruiting module to an existing employee profile?

I.e. I dind't create the new employee profile in the "accepted" stage but through the normal flow. I now have to to assign the candidate profile from the recruiting module to the existing profile. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Andrea 15 September 2022, 13:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Good day @ffxbauer 👋🏼,

If an employee profile is not created through the candidate profile and the phase accepted, then both profiles will not be merged. In order to recognize that both profiles are connected to each other, I recommend undertaking one of the following procedures:

1. Adding a new attribute in both profiles in which the link for the candidate and employee profile is saved. Here you can see hos to
  2. Exporting the information of the employee profile through a custom report and creating a new profile from the candidate profile. Then uploading the information from the export of the “old” employee profile in the new one. Before deleting the old profile, checking out if all information was saved in the new one.

Let me know if this information is helpful or if I can support you in any way regarding this topic 🙂.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @ffxbauer,

To follow up here, did you manage to solve this?

Which one of the two option did you go for? Feel free to briefly share your solution with the community, so you can be a help for other users in the same situation who stumble across this post :)

If you have any other questions about this, don’t hesitate to ask. 🤗

Happy (almost!) weekend,
Daniele

Your reply