Online UGM

Recap: User Group Meeting - October 21

• 21 October 2021
  • 2 replies
Recap: User Group Meeting - October 21
Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Dear Community, 

Happy to share with you our recap post from our 2nd International User Group Meeting - Special People Workflow Automation.

We hope you enjoyed it and were able to pick up some helpful tips for your daily work.

Our vision of “People Workflow Automation”

w/ Marta Galofré

The Personoi Product Roadmap Q4 2021

w/ Dan Touchette

Who can see the workflow hub? Only visable for admins or also for people with certain roles?

Currently the workflow hub is only visible for Admins. However our product team is thinking about changing this and make it available for certain roles as well 🙂 also happy to hear your feedback on this in our Ideation Area (https://community.personio.com/ideas)

When will the integration with GSuite be available for Identity Creation? 

The integration with Azure and Okta is about the access management, it is not connected to the email functionality.
The tools regulate the access to other systems like salesforce, zendesk etc.. They can manage the access due to eg. the attribute department “Sales” and automatically give access to the Salesforce Login. Just as an example. :)

Interview with Marta Galofré & your questions 

Are the costs for the integrations (for example, with Slack) included in our memberships? Or does it cost extra, like the DATEV integration?

People Workflow Automation will be available in your general Personio account. 
The cost from your third party application won’t be covered by Personio subscription. Some functionalities fall under specific packages, such as IAM (Identiy Access Management) Tools will only be applicable in the Enterprise package. 

If you have more questions on that, please contact our support or your growth manager. 

Deep Dive: Integrations for you & your IT 

w/ Valentin Roessler

Do I need to set up the connection between Personio and MS Team first to have the option for vacation request? 

Yes, you need to download the Personio App within Microsoft Teams. When it is connected and integration set up, you will be able to use the absence request functionality.
More Details here: https://support.personio.de/hc/en-us/articles/4408183346705-Microsoft-Teams

Is it possible to select which absence types will be visible on the daily Slack updates? Can we select to receive updates only related to sick or paid leave? 

Hi@Anelise , thank you very much for the question. Currently, that's not possible. We exclude the category 'remote work' by default, but all other absence categories are taken into consideration. I will forward your feedback to the product development to take it into considerations for further improvements.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Anelise,

as promised, I asked your question to Valentin. You can see it in the third fourth video, at minute 17:36.

All the best!
Daniele

Thank you @Daniele !! I hope this possibility will be available soon :slight_smile:

Your reply