Answered

How can I submit an idea?

• 2 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Getting Started
  • 0 replies

Hello!

I read this How to: Submit an idea but I cannot select Idea when creating a new topic:

Could someone please clarify how I can submit an idea?

icon

Best answer by Daniele will be back in June 2 August 2021, 18:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

HiĀ @osc,
First of all, since you just joined, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community! šŸŽ‰

Iā€™m glad you are interested in sharing an idea with us. Sorry it didnā€™t work out at first - thatā€™s totally normal.Ā I just solved the issue and will explain it below:

You are right: at the time of your post, you still had no access to the ā€œIdeation Areaā€.
Hereā€™s why:Ā the Ideation AreaĀ is restricted and is viewable by Personio customers only. At the time when you created this post, your Community account was very new and the system didnā€™t know you are a customer yet. Thatā€™s because we manually check each account to grant the access rights, and it can take up toĀ 1-2 working hours after registration for this to be completed.

Anyway, I just speeded up the process and immediately granted you the access rights for theĀ Ideation AreaĀ and the Product UpdatesĀ - enjoy!

Now you can shareĀ an idea with the community by creating a new topicĀ - try it out!

Before submitting your idea, we highly recommend checking out the following article to find out how to correctly submit an idea and include all the information that is needed.

Ā 

Please let me know if this helped.

Looking forward to read your idea!

Best regards,
Daniele from Personio

Your reply