Skip to main content
Sticky News

Share Your Favourite Part of Your Job and Enter Our Giveaway! šŸ†šŸŽ

• 10 September 2024
  • 5 replies
Share Your Favourite Part of Your Job and Enter Our Giveaway! šŸ†šŸŽ

Hi everyone,Ā 

So, September is here and the warm weather is starting to leave (for most of us). As vacations wind down and we all get set to return to ourĀ busy lives, we thought weā€™d start the month on an exciting note! We also really want to learn more about our community members, soā€¦Ā weā€™re running a huge giveaway this month!Ā 

Ā 

šŸ‘‡ How You Can Participate

This oneā€™s very easy: To join the community raffleĀ and be eligible to win, all you have to do is:

1. Log into your community account
  2. Comment below with anĀ answer to this question:Ā 

What is your favouriteĀ partĀ of your job and why?Ā 

ā³ Till ā€œWhenā€ Can I ParticipateĀ 

Share your comments in the thread below: Youā€™ll have until September 30th, 14:00 GMTĀ to enter the giveaway.

šŸŽŸļøļøĀ Whatā€™s There to Win

1. Two of our participants will be able to each win an Amazon voucher worthĀ Ā£50.Ā 
  2. It doesnā€™t stop here: Our winners will also be able to chat with one of our Community Managers over a ā˜•ļø

Ā 

šŸ‘€ Psstā€¦Ā if youā€™re coming from our recent London Event

Welcome to the Community! If youā€™re new here this is the perfect opportunity to share a few words about you, your profession and why youā€™re in the field of HR. Connect with other event participants and dive into our Voyager Community - weā€™re happy to have you here!Ā 

Ā 

šŸ‘‰ Terms and Conditions

The deadline for participation is September 30th, 14:00Ā GMT.Ā 

The winner will be selected at random from all entries submitted in time and will be announced in the comment section by October 7th. Additionally, this person will also be contacted via private message through the Personio Voyager Community and/ or by Email. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 3 weeks after sending the notification.

You can find all further information regarding the terms and conditions here.

Ā 

Looking forward to hearing all your responses!Ā 

In my role at Superhog, a tech scale-up in London, my favorite part of the job is the variety it brings. I love meeting new people and connecting with colleagues, as every interaction is an opportunity to understand different perspectives and make a real difference in their professional lives. Whether itā€™s helping someone find the right path or solving complex HR challenges, thereā€™s a great sense of fulfillment in being able to support others. I also really enjoy the strategic side, as working on long-term plans to shape our growth adds depth and purpose to what I do every day.

Hello Dear Community !Ā 

Glad to see these new type of post hereĀ šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

Iā€™m currently working in Enkoā€™s team, a network of private schools across Africa, responsible to implement Personio and relief our HR team from day today burden.Ā 

I have only one motto for every job Iā€™m doingĀ : Iā€™m here to help !Ā 
There is no such feeling to see that what youā€™ve brought in terms of ideas, actions or even processes actually help someone to do his/her job better. Thatā€™s what I like about this job.Ā 

Helping people can take a lot of forms, but the result is always the sameĀ  : a big smile on someoneā€™s face šŸ˜€

So if I can help in this community, thatā€™s definitely something that will make me proud and joyful !Ā 

Best of luck for all people entering the contestĀ šŸ€šŸ€

Ā 

Ā 

What is your favouriteĀ partĀ of your job and why?Ā 
I love working with such an amazing team of supportive, bright innovative folks - who balance the interest of the company growth brilliantly with our individual strengths, skills and goals.Ā šŸ˜

My favourite part of the job is being able to enable people, and help them in their work, helping them see situation from a different perspective and being a safe place for them to talk about what is bothering them or what is on their mind. Ofcourse, being able to make HR processes a lot easier for the HR team aswell as the employees gives me a lot of satisfaction (Personio helping me with this big time!!)

I love helping colleagues grow to their full potential, helping them when they need something (both for work or personal), connect with colleagues around the globe and to be able to learn from all the different cultures. Setting up and professionalizing the HR department within our company and watching the company grow. Finally I love to talk to candidates and to make them enthousiastic about our company & what we do and to see the sparkle in their eyes when they become enthousiastic about us as well!

Your reply