Skip to main content
Answered

Absence

• 26 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hallo Zusammen, wie behandelt ihr die Jahres-Urlaubs-Planung eurer Teams - gibt es eine Möglichkeit diese als "Planung" in Personio einzupflegen? Danke für eure Hilte

​​​​​​Hello everyone, how do you handle the annual holiday planning of your teams - is there a way to enter this as ‘planning’ in Personio? Thanks for your help

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Angelika,​​​​​​

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Angelika,

If I understand it correctly you would like to setup a Reminder for Holiday planning.

You can do this by going to Automations > Create Workflow > Start from Scratch > Scheduled > select here when you would like to send out this reminders > Add > Notification > here you will be able to select who will receive this reminder, as well you will have the option to add a message with the reminder:

​​​​​​

Here you will find more information regarding: Create workflows

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply