Skip to main content
Answered

Attachment management for contract offers

Hi liebes Personio Team und liebe Community, 

Ich habe eine Frage bezüglich der Verwaltung von Anhängen bei Vertragsangeboten. In unserer aktuellen Praxis möchten wir einen Vertrag als Template versenden und dabei einen Anhang hinzufügen, der sich für jede Person ändern kann. Da es sich bei dem Anhang um eine Tabelle handelt, können wir diesen nicht direkt in das Template einfügen.

Unser Ziel ist es, ein Dokument zusammen mit einem variablen Anhang zu versenden. Allerdings habe ich festgestellt, dass bei der Erstellung eines Angebots für einen Bewerber der Anhang ebenso wie beim Vertrag aus den Templates (Drop-Down) ausgewählt werden muss.

Wenn ich mein Angebot als E-Mail-Anhang sende und dabei ein zusätzliches Dokument hinzufüge, wird dieser Anhang in Personio nicht angezeigt.

Es geht uns darum, ein Dokument, das sich regelmäßig ändert und aufgrund komplexer Berechnungen nicht als Template erstellt werden kann, irgendwie zusammen mit dem Vertrag zu versenden.

Könnt ihr mir bitte mitteilen, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, diese Anforderung innerhalb von Personio zu erfüllen? Gibt es eventuell eine Funktion oder einen Workaround, der es ermöglicht, variable Anhänge zusammen mit dem Vertrag zu versenden und in Personio anzuzeigen?

Für eure Unterstützung bedanke ich mich im Voraus.

Hi dear Personio team and community, 

I have a question regarding the management of attachments for contract offers. In our current practice, we would like to send a contract as a template and add an attachment that can change for each person. As the attachment is a table, we cannot insert it directly into the template.

Our aim is to send a document together with a variable attachment. However, I have noticed that when creating an offer for an applicant, the attachment must be selected from the templates (drop-down), just as with the contract.

If I send my offer as an email attachment and add an additional document, this attachment is not displayed in Personio.

We want to somehow send a document together with the contract that changes regularly and cannot be created as a template due to complex calculations.

Can you please tell me if there is a way to fulfil this requirement within Personio? Is there perhaps a function or workaround that makes it possible to send variable attachments together with the contract and display them in Personio?

Thank you in advance for your support.

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Ilayda,

​​I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 6

Hi @Ilayda,

When you sent a contract as an email attachment you do have the possibility to upload a file that is not a template this you can do by adding the document in: “Drop files here to upload”.

​​​​​​

Unfortunately this document will be not visible in the Document tab after the employee has accepted the offer, in this case as a Work around you can upload this document directly in the profile of the employee after the offer was accepted. Here you will find more information regarding: Create an offer with a contract. 

​​​​​​

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply