Skip to main content

Hi,

We added a few questions to employee information area that we want answers for from all the existing employees. The existing employees are not going through onboarding phase, therefore, the tasks triggered by the onboarding flow is not the option here. Is there any other way how could we assign a task for all employees to update the new questions in the employee information area?

Hey! 

So you wouldn’t be able to assign the attribute to be completed in the same way that you would in an onboarding workflow. 

You could assign a ‘task’ through the automations section of Personio, which employees would need to physically tick off in the system, although they would be able to tick it without actually having completed the section.

To do this, you would just need to add a temporary attribute that you can change, using an upload, to trigger the workflow and assign it to everyone and then you can remove this attribute after the workflows have been triggered. 

Otherwise, it would just be a case of sending an email to employees letting them know they need to complete it and monitoring completion through reporting. 

I hope this helps! 

Hey! 

So you wouldn’t be able to assign the attribute to be completed in the same way that you would in an onboarding workflow. 

You could assign a ‘task’ through the automations section of Personio, which employees would need to physically tick off in the system, although they would be able to tick it without actually having completed the section.

To do this, you would just need to add a temporary attribute that you can change, using an upload, to trigger the workflow and assign it to everyone and then you can remove this attribute after the workflows have been triggered. 

Otherwise, it would just be a case of sending an email to employees letting them know they need to complete it and monitoring completion through reporting. 

I hope this helps! 

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me a bit in more detail how to add a temporary attribute and trigger its workflow? Also, I don’t need to upload anything in articular, I just want to assign a task to everyone.

Your reply