Answered

2024 holiday calendars

• 15 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the 2024 Personio system holiday calendars will be ready? I noticed for a few countries it’s either empty/incomplete. 

For example: 

• US

• Argentina

• Brazil

• Portugal

Thanks,

Ilana

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 December 2023, 09:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @ilanasokolovski 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

For the Personio System calendars, they unfortunately may not be updated with the latest public holidays. If you notice that there are missing holidays for a calendar, then I would suggest duplicating the system calendar which will then turn it into a custom calendar

This now allows you to edit and add any public holidays that are incorrect/missing. We understand this is manual work and we are working towards a more permanent solution, whereby public holiday calendars will be updated with the latest holidays year on year. I am not able at this time to provide you with a timeline on when this will be implemented, but I wanted to let you know we are aware of this issue.

Don’t forget that once you create a custom calendar, you must assign it either to the Company or Office. For more information on this topic, here is our helpcenter guide:

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @International Support Team 

We have been using Personio since 2021 and for 2022 and 2023 we got the Finnish public holidays by default from Personio to the absence calendar. So this has been working before, but for 2024 the days are not correct (many days are missing).

Since this has worked before, it would be interesting to know what has happened? As @ilanasokolovski mentions, this creates a lot of unnecessary manual work that we of course want to reduce by using Personio.

Edda

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

@International Support Team, it would be great if someone could reply to my message above?

Userlevel 5

Hey @Edda van der Ende 

Apologies on the delay, due to vacation and absences we have less coverage. 

So the 2024 public holiday calendars were due to be updated this week, can you kindly let me know if the problem still occurs so I can ask the relevant team for an update.

Best regards, 

Conor

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @International Support Team . Thank you - we will look into this and return in case we have further questions! Are the upcoming years also automatically ready (2025 onwards) or will they be updated on a later date?

Userlevel 5

Hey @Edda van der Ende 

The goal for 2024 is actually to implement an integration with our Public Holiday calendars, that will automatically update these with real time dates. This will avoid the issue in future, once this has been put through. So going forward from 2025 this solution should fix all the previous problems of missing holidays or incorrect dates. 

I know this should be good news to both you and other customers who have struggled with this issue. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor 🌲

Your reply