Answered

Absence accept request

• 4 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

When our employees request for holiday, they can approve their owns holiday. I followed the steps to create a set approval but it’s not working. I want to create a set approval where supervisor accept it. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 24 July 2023, 21:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @naima_alcantara,

Thank you for your community question! You can create an Approval Workflow by going to Settings > Approvals > the relevant Absence type Default: Supervisor. 
By having this setting the Supervisor will be able to approve requests of the relevant Absence type

​​​​​​

Once again thank you for your community question. In this article you will find more information regarding: Create default approval workflows. 

Wishing you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Sofia,

Thank you for your message. I have already followed these steps and it’s not working. 
Is there any reason why the default is not working for mee?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Naima

Userlevel 5

Hi @naima_alcantara,

Thank you for your reply. If the Default is not working it’s probably because you have other settings setup in the Employee Filter
​​​​​​

In this case, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply