Skip to main content

I have had to change the accrual policy and move employees from one to another.

The system still says there are active employees with the policy assigned, but this is not accurate. Therefore I cannot delete it.

I have double checked and filtered the employee view to audit the assigned policy for all active and inactive employees, and the total of “active for x employees” far exceeds the number of employees. Hence I believe the system is not clearing the employees from the old policy.

Hey Tommy,

I faced somethin similar a coumple of months ago. Did you check policies for past years? Maybe you use new one for 2022, while still having the old policy assigned in 2021? In this case, I guess you can only archive the policy to not break employeee’s Policy history.

Regards

Daniel

Hi @Tommy A,

as @ddarangowski already says. If you are changing the policy for the employees, the old one will still be active for the past. In this case, you simply can archive the old policy. 

The deletion of policies is only possible if you remove the policies from the employees, this will cause a wrong history in the employee profiles. 

So please just check if the current policy you want to use is assigned in the employee list, if you can confirm that, simply archive the old one. 

If there are any questions, I am here to support.

Have a great day
Marc

Your reply