Answered

Absence History in the System

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I am reaching out to you with several inquiries as I am currently facing difficulties in configuring the functionality in Personio. I would appreciate your assistance with the following issues:

1. Display of canceled leave request history: Currently, I am unable to configure the option to view the history of canceled leave requests. I would be grateful for any instructions or recommendations on this matter.

2. Display of all approval participants in history: I have observed that in an approved request, only the last employee who approved it is displayed, without considering the previous approval participants. How can I configure the system to display all approval stages in the history, including the participants

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 February 2024, 17:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Firuza_Ak,

Answer to question 1:  I would suggest you to open a Find Answers ticket for my colleagues of the Support team, they will be able to request a change log Investigation.

You can contact the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Answer question 2: Yes this is correct unfortunately only the last employee who approved it will be displayed when going to the profile of the employee > Absence tab > relevant Absence request.
You will be able to see how the Approval Workflow is setup by going to Settings > Approvals.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Hi @Firuza_Ak,

Answer to question 1:  I would suggest you to open a Find Answers ticket for my colleagues of the Support team, they will be able to request a change log Investigation.

You can contact the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Answer question 2: Yes this is correct unfortunately only the last employee who approved it will be displayed when going to the profile of the employee > Absence tab > relevant Absence request.
You will be able to see how the Approval Workflow is setup by going to Settings > Approvals.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Hi, Sofia!

Thank you for your detailed response and assistance. I appreciate the guidance you provided.

I value your help and will make sure to utilize the suggestions you've shared. If I have any further questions or concerns, I'll reach out accordingly.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

Firuza

Your reply