Answered

Absence policy - how does it work for internal transfers

• 12 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

I would really appreciate your help on this:

Last year we had some employees transferred to other departments and that’s where the trouble with the vacation policy begins. At the beginning of the year every employee gets the policy of 25 vacation days assigned, everyone except these particular employees.

They didn’t get even the pro rata vacation days if we consider the transfer date.

Is anyone able to explain to me how the calculation of vacation days goes?

Has anyone had the same issue as I have?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 12 June 2023, 17:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @help_needed 

I will be glad to give you the help you need 😀

If these employees have not received their yearly entitlement, then they may have not had an accrual policy assigned. What could have happened instead is you granted the employee a manual adjustment, however what I would kindly ask you to do is to take a screenshot of the absence history (see button below)

It should look like the second image below. Once I can see this, we can take it from there on next steps:

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge +1

Hi Conor,

Thank you so much for the reply.

What makes this thing strange and what makes me confused is when I look into the breakdown section  they all have the right number of days added (25), but when you look in the Entitlement section they all have different numbers which makes the total count of the days wrong.

Is there any advice on this?

Thanks!

Userlevel 5

Hey @help_needed 

To give the best possible advice on this, I would need to see the absence history. What I think would be the best option would be to have your Account Owner reach out to our support team via Find Answers. We will be happy to look into this for you and help you to a solution.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Have a great Tuesday ☘️

Best,

Conor

Your reply