Answered

Absences integration with teams - Out of office

• 30 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Whenever an employee adds their absences on Personio I’d like it to automatically show in outlook/teams as “Out of office” - currently it shows as busy, which is a bit misleading as the idea is that they are not working on that day.

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Andrea 31 March 2023, 13:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @andra.enache,

On the moment, it is not possible to change the naming “Busy” to “Out of Office” for the calendar integration. Another user posted this suggestion for improvement in the ideation area. Make sure to also vote for it:

I wish you a lovely weekend.

Best,

Andrea

Badge +1

Hello @andra.enache,

On the moment, it is not possible to change the naming “Busy” to “Out of Office” for the calendar integration. Another user posted this suggestion for improvement in the ideation area. Make sure to also vote for it:

I wish you a lovely weekend.

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

thanks a lot, but I can see that the proposal is for google calendar, not outlook calendar. How can I make sure that this is taken into account for Outlook?

warm regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @andra.enache,

You are totally right, thank you. In this case, it would be great if you could post this as a new ideation post. 

If you need some inspiration, we have published a guide on how to best share your ideas here:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Best,

Andrea

Your reply