Answered

Annual leave balance on the employee list

• 19 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Dear Community,

Does anyone know why I do I have the following difference between:

“Paid annual leave balance” on the employee list & employee/absence/paid annual leave/balances.

We have the annual leave policy in hours, so I tried to calculate back to days - but still the “Paid annual leave balance” on the employee list does not match. 

We want to set this employee list view for all supervisor, so it is really important to have the correct numbers on the employee list. What should I do? 

Thanks so much for your kind help!!!!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 23 January 2024, 14:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @LegoMD,

I’m sorry to see that the balances are not matching! 😕

The Community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry. Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, a support ticket is the correct request form. Through a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error. 

You can contact the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Zulema, in the meantime, I have opened the ticket 👌🙂

Your reply