Answered

Annual Leave calculation error

• 4 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I have added a new joiner to Personio and assigned them a preset annual leave accrual policy (which is currently in use for other employees). Once assigned the employee should have a pro-rata 2023 annual leave allowance (based on the full years allowance of 195 hours). Instead the assigned allowance is showing as 260 hours.

We have used this absence accrual policy several times this year already for new starters, and it has previously worked correctly, but on this occasion the system calculation is incorrect. 

What is the error? How do I fix it?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 4 May 2023, 16:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @SecureIN 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 😊🎉

The community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry. Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, our support team is the correct point of contact. For this specific question, my colleagues from the support team will be able to log in into your account, check the settings and employee profile to be able to investigate this further!

You can contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this role to your account if you are an Administrator. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I hope you have a lovely afternoon!

All the best,

Erica

Your reply