Answered

Annual leave population

• 26 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello

In the UK some companies provide certain holiday entitlement and reserve the right to take some of the days to cover Christmas closure. 

Is there a way to populate the days in bulk for all employees? so HR staff don’t have to manually one by one do it for each employee?

thank you

icon

Best answer by Andrea 30 September 2022, 14:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Dorota,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us 😊. Another user had asked the same question about how to register vacation for several employees at once. Take a look at the post:

Please let me know if this information helped, or if there is any further detail you are missing. I am happy to help!

I wish you a lovely afternoon ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our customer events in October? HUG, Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello

it doesn’t help unfortunately. In the view that I have in Settings I cannot see any upload in Absence type 
Can you show where it is please?
thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dorota,

Thanks for your follow-up question. If you are granted with an admin role in your account, you should be able to see the option to import absence periods in the Import wizard:

Make sure to visit the following help center article for further instructions for this configuration: How Do I Store Company Holidays?

Please don’t hesitate on contacting me again if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful afternoon 🍂.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Dear Andrea

Thank you for your reply

yes, thank you I see this functionality in the Imports tab, however I am not sure how does it work. 
It says upload file - should I put in the file the dates that I would like to mark as holidays given by the company and assign them to individuals? I thought there was a calendar where we can mark the dates and save them as holidays for all employees. Is there any manual for upload?

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dorota,

Thank you for your follow-up question!

You can find a manual to import the absence period in the help center I had sent you. Here the link to the exact part where you find the steps: 

As you mentioned, you must write the dates that you wish to appear as holidays in your employee profiles (Start and End date). Further, you need to add your employees’ emails for Personio to assign the absence period in their profiles as well as the absence type you would like the absence period to appear for.

Please be aware that these absence days will be reduced from your employees’ entitlement. If you choose the absence type Vacation, for example, the number of days you upload will be reduced from this entitlement.

If you don’t wish the entitlement to be reduced, please let me know to share further steps with you. 

Let me know if i can support you with any other inquiry regarding this topic.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply