Answered

Attendance calendar

• 28 December 2023
  • 4 replies

​​​​​​Is it possible to generate a calendar view for the attendance of several employees (similar to the absence calendar)?

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine Kalenderansicht für die ANwesenheit von mehreren Mitarbeitenden zu generieren (analog zum Abwesenheitskalender)?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 9 January 2024, 13:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @patrickbg,
​​​​​​

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia 

Hi @patrickbg,
​​​​​​

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia 

Got it, thank you Sofia! Didn’t realize I was in the international community, but great that there is any.

Userlevel 5

Hi @patrickbg,

Unfortunately we can only have Calendar view in Calendars for Absence types.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Hi Sofia,

Great, thank you for letting me know!

Best,

Patrick

Hi @patrickbg,

Unfortunately we can only have Calendar view in Calendars for Absence types.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply